A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Friday, January 4, 2013

Valentine's Mini Session

Who wants to have a Valentine's Mini Session???

On February 2nd (February 9th for inclement weather or as an overflow date) I'm offering a Valentine's Mini Session!  The session will cost $75.00 and include - 30 minutes, 1 8x10, 1 5x7, and a CD of all the edited images from the session!  That's right, for only $75.00 you get a copy of all your edited images!!!


The mini session will be held at a residence in Johnson City with your choice of a few backgrounds.  There's a beautiful red wall and lovely furniture OR we can do it on the plain white paper background (this is not as boring as it sounds, I swear!).  I will have conversation hearts for props - you know, the little sweetheart candies that say things like "Be Mine" and "I love you" - well these are supersized!

It's going to be a lot of fun, so bring your sweetheart, your family, your kids - whoever you want!!  Call or email me today to set your time slot now.  There are only 8 spots available for February 2nd!!!  If the interest is high I will offer another 8 spots on February 9th.


No comments:

Post a Comment