At your session, whether it is family portraits, lifestyle, engagement photos, or pet photos, I will spend the first few minutes getting to know you and your family. My style of photography is very casual and I want you and your family to be as comfortable as possible. The more at ease everyone is the better photos you will have in the end!
Sessions will last approximately 2 hours during which time we can do specific poses or you can relax and let me catch your family moments as they happen!
All sessions are on location. This can be at your home, a favorite park, or local historical sites. There are several places around the Tri-Cities that make excellent photo backdrops. Here's a list of some of my favorite spots:
1. The VA - they have rocks for climbing or sitting, a gazebo, and a small pond.
2. Downtown Jonesboro - There's a lot going on in downtown. There are many amazing historical buildings, the gazebo, and the Salthouse.
3. Covered bridge in Elizabethton - besides the bridge, there is the river, and a nice wooded park.
4. Family Farms - If you or a family member have a farm ask if you can do photos there! Red barns are especially great and so is old farm equipment!
5. The Biltmore - a little pricey if you don't already have season passes and you can't take photos inside the building, but the grounds offer plenty of opportunities for wonderful memories.
If you have other favorite areas let me know about them. I will scout out the sites and find the best spots for you and your family!