A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Monday, January 28, 2013

Tomboy Tools

My friend, Deanna, had a Tomboy Tools party on Saturday.  We had a great consultant, Carrie, who showed us how to make a tile mosaic!  She had a ton of great information and tips and I think we all learned a lot!  Carrie also does other parties, including an auto care party.  Great for new drivers or women who just want to know what they are doing!  Here's a snapshot of our tiling party.

Some of the amazing products Tomboy Tools offers - and they are "pink for a purpose!"

 Deanna, our drill slinging host!

Carrie instructing us on safety.

Demonstrating the safety bag - you put the tile inside the bag then hammer it to break it apart.  All pieces stay inside!  It was pretty neat!




Emma putting the safety bag to use.

Carolyn filling in her design.

A flower - I think this was Emma's.

Emma's second coaster is shaping up to be a butterfly.

My project - a flower.  And my bag of grout.  We were given homework to grout our project.  I hope to do mine tonight or tomorrow.  I will post a picture for you when it is finished!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time! I am curious about the supplies you used on this project. Can you post a list of goods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbi - We used the Tomboy Tools Mosaic Tile Kit and the 13 oz magnetic head hammer. If you contact Tomboy Tools, they are on facebook, you can book a party and make the mosaic tiles. It was a lot of fun.

      Delete