A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Friday, January 18, 2013

A Snow Day!

Yesterday, we were treated with our first snow of 2013, really the first one of winter.  By the time I got out to play in the snow today it was melting at a rapid pace, but I wanted Sarge to have a chance to romp and play in the white stuff - he loves it almost as much as I do.

Snow crystals in the trees.



Sarge-a-roo



Ezzy (Ezmerelda) was keeping an eye on me.

Poor Storm's yard is a mud pit right now.


Old Man Scout lumbering through the snow.




No comments:

Post a Comment