A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Sunday, May 31, 2015

Around the yard - May

Yesterday, we were getting my pool ready (thank goodness!) when I got sidetracked by the dragonflies.  I finally got my camera out and then my photo ADD took over - Ooh, a dragonfly!  Ooh, a bee on a tree!  Ooh, a pretty flower!  Aww, look at my kitties!!  And thus, this blog post was born!











Momma Mickey with her kittens, who Mike has affectionately dubbed Wynken, Blyken, and Oz!

I love this photo!  It might be hard to tell at first, but Wynken is attacking Ozzy's tail and Blynken is attacking Wynken's tail!  So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment