A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Sunday, May 31, 2015

My new kitten, Ozzy

Every year "our" outside cats have a couple of litters of kittens.  I would love to catch them and get them fixed, but so far we have been unsuccessful.  So, we are constantly finding homes for the new little furries.  Well, I think I already found Ozzy's new home.  I hope my cat, Sasha, likes him!  Last week I was outside playing with him and he started being uber cute, so out came the camera!  Here's some pics of Ozzy in all his cuteness.














No comments:

Post a Comment