A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Thursday, October 2, 2014

Another September Photo Walk!

Saturday, I was supposed to take pictures at a horse farm and it fell through.  When I got home I was still in a photo shooting mood, so I grabbed the Schnauzer and we headed to Sycamore Shoals for a quick walk.  It was beautiful outside.  I didn't take a lot of photos, but the reflection on the river was amazing.  Throw in a flock of geese in their V formation and it was perfect!



 There were a couple of men fly fishing.  You can see one standing out in the middle.




 I love how the light is shining through the bee's wings.



Sarge was not in a photo mood :(




No comments:

Post a Comment