A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Saturday, May 31, 2014

Jennifer and Family - Jonesborough, TN

Friday afternoon I got together with my Northeast Credit Union contest winners for their photo session.  We had to cancel an earlier session due to weather and while it was beautiful all day, there were storm clouds rolling in on my way to Jonesborough.  Thankfully, it blew past us and we had a very enjoyable session.  Here's a sneak peek at their day.

Little Baby Devin

Momma and her three girls

The sisters with their baby brother



 

 This picture cracks me up!



Location - Downtown Jonesborough around the Salthouse and Gazebo.

No comments:

Post a Comment