A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 3, 2014

'Tis The Season

I rounded out November with several family sessions.  Here's a quick peek at some of my favorites.

This was my first year with the Bowman family.  We went out in the middle of nowhere to a family farm and had a great session.


I love this picture!  Baxter, the pup, was very camera shy.  This was one of many times everyone was focused on getting Baxter to not only sit, but turn around and look at me!

This year I met my Schoondykes at Milligan College.  It's a small, but beautiful campus with little hidden gems all around.




And my Graggs!  The girls enjoy climbing on their Dad's old truck.  These are just a few of our fun ones.



BONUS: This was my 100th post!  YAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment