A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November Photo Walk

I'm slightly disappointed in myself for November's photo walk.  We had several light snows and I think I was so fixated on finding the right snow to drive up Roan Mountain for pictures that I kind of let the month slide away.  On the 30th I went to Milligan College to take some family photos.  There are some very pretty spots around campus that I didn't know existed.  Here's just a few pictures I took in between family shots.


While we were taking pictures the Schoondyke's dog, Roxie, jumped right in the river!

I love a Celtic cross.


No comments:

Post a Comment