A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Monday, November 3, 2014

October Photo Walks Part One

October was a busy month for me, but I managed to find time to run around to some of my favorite spots and catch the beauty of fall!  Over a week long period I made several trips to Sycamore Shoals, Watauga Lake, Roan Mountain, and several stops in between.  This first post will be around Sycamore Shoals and the covered bridge in Elizabethton.  You can find some of these prints, and others, for sale in my Etsy shop - J. Commons Photography on Etsy

Doe River behind Sycamore Shoals State Park

Sycamore Shoals Path - not a lot of color, but I love the fallen leaves.









Covered bridge in Elizabethton over the Doe River.

These ducks cracked me up.  They had some sort of courtship dance thing going on!

Find October Photo Walks Part Two - here!



No comments:

Post a Comment