A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Sunday, April 13, 2014

Jeffrey and Kyler's Senior Prom

Friday night was prom night for Providence Academy.  Actually, they call it something besides prom, but a rose by any other name . . . Anyway, I got to spend a little bit of time with Jeffrey and his girlfriend, Kyler.  (I hope I spelled her name correctly!)  They are adorable.  Seriously.  Check them out for yourself!  If you want to see all of the photos you can check them out here - Jeffrey and Kyler Prom Photos









Location - Veteran's Administration, Mountain Home, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment