A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Quick Fall Shoot

My friend called me early this week about doing a quick shoot for her daughter.  Her daughter was selected for a yearly calendar honoring high school students.  One problem, they could never get the photographer to call them back.  So, it was Jenn to the rescue!

We had fun, even though it was a bit chilly with a very cold wind, and I think we got some great shots! She's going to be October.  Thankfully, for us, it is October!  And we found a beautifully decorated spot.







No comments:

Post a Comment