A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Monday, May 13, 2013

Matthew is 3!

It's that time of year again to attempt to catch a winning photo of this ball of energy we call Matthew!  Honestly, I feel slightly defeated this go round.  His level of tolerance for sitting still and smiling for me has rapidly diminished - or maybe his desire to do the opposite has greatly increased!  At any rate, we set out for Bays Mountain Sunday afternoon and I caught fleeting glances of the 100 mph boy!



 A quiet, still moment - too bad he was drinking his juice!

What most of the day looked like - him running away from me with what I am pretty sure is a smirk on his face!


Sitting still - check.  Smiling - check.  My direction - nope!

 He loves to throw rocks and sticks into the water and I love this picture of him completely off the ground! 

No comments:

Post a Comment