A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Friday, May 3, 2013

Jonesborough - In Black & White

My dear friends are opening their own restaurant next month in a charming, converted house on the outskirts of Jonesborough and they've asked me to help fill the space with my photos!  After talking about it, Deanna wants to do photos from in and around Jonesborough of old buildings and barns.  Jonesborough is the oldest town in Tennessee, so we've got the old part covered!  We also thought black and white would be fun - it's my favorite, so I was an easy sell!!  If you want to see all of the photos (and in color!) check them out here - J. Commons Photography.

Here's phase one - Jonesborough in Black & White.


I thought it was nice of this train to come by for me!


I shot my first wedding at this gazebo - good and bad memories!






I'm in love with the side of this building - I actually like it better in color (which I won't say often).






No comments:

Post a Comment