A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Monday, April 1, 2013

A Little Studio Work

This weekend I did a little studio work with my niece, Kaylee.  She needs to put a composite card together for a modeling program.  We did mostly indoor, black backdrop photos with a few outside shots near the covered bridge.  I really enjoyed using my backdrop and lighting kit - after all I paid good money for them, I should use them every once in awhile!  Here are a few of my favorites from the day.  My sister-in-law has the task of going through 60 photos to see which 5 she wants on the card!

Working the dress and sweater!


Sarge kept photobombing, so we finally gave him a shot at his modeling career - I think he has potential!


Not exactly the look we were going for, but the silly face cracks me up - and sums up Kaylee!






No comments:

Post a Comment