A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Gragg Family Cabin Sneak Peak

It was a rare occasion yesterday with Rob actually being off on a Saturday.  The Gragg's were hanging out at their cabin in Wolf Laurel, NC.  After leaving my first photo shoot, I headed to North Carolina only to find the weather slowly deteriorating.  A heavy fog was settling in and bringing with it a misty rain.  By the time I arrived their cabin was engulfed in fog and the expansive, beautiful view of being 5,000+ feet up was just a sea of white.  But we made due and took photos in and around their cabin.  The cabin has so much charm it was a perfect setting all on its own.








No comments:

Post a Comment