A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A day at the fair

This trip to the Appalachian fair was from late August - I am a little behind in posting!  It was Matthew's first trip to the fair and I think the slide was a big hit!




We saw lots of cute animals, but Matthew didn't want to touch any of them on his own!

There is this seemingly cute duck pond.  The ducks are herded up a ramp and then do a free fall down a slide the other side back into the pond.

It doesn't take long to figure out that it is kind of cruel.  The poor little ducks have no desire to go down the slide and we saw a few that got caught up on the top.

Matthew intently watching the ducks.

 The slide!  I am pretty sure he loved it!!!






 


No comments:

Post a Comment