A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Kayleigh ~ Senior Photo Session ~ Milligan College, TN

Saturday, I was blessed to do the senior portraits of a young lady I have watched grow up the last few years.  We had a beautiful day on the campus of Milligan College, a school she is now considering! Here's a little sneak peek of her day.







Kayleigh desperately wanted pictures on the stage at the Gregory Center, but when we went to check it out it was locked.  We found a helpful maintenance worker who was kind enough to unlock the stage for us and let her have her shining moment. 





No comments:

Post a Comment