A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Photo Walk - Roan Mountain

I haven't spent as much time with my camera in hand this summer as I would have liked, so today, I seized the opportunity to get back out there.  I headed to Roan Mountain for two reasons, 1) I know it well and I wouldn't be looking for new stuff, and 2) I love it.






The first signs of fall.



I actually walked down to the Miller Family Farmstead today and I fell in love.  There were a dozen or more hummingbirds buzzing around.  You could hear their distinctive hum and watch them chase each other from feeder to feeder.  I just stood in awe soaking it all in for the longest time.  I might still be there now, but the bugs were eating me alive!













Wounded but still beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment