A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Wednesday, March 11, 2015

February Photo Walk

I realized today that I haven't posted my February photo walk, yet.  Half of February was spent under snow, sleet, and ice.  Unfortunately, for me, most of it at our house was sleet and ice.  We finally got one good snow.  After my last adventure almost found me falling off of Carver's Gap, I decided to keep it close to the house this time.  I really hoped to catch some birds in the snow, and I did, but these shots were all from inside and shot through a window.  Bummer.

The Blue Jay photos were taking the day before the good snow.


 All puffed out and trying to stay warm.

It was very windy.

Singing a song.








No comments:

Post a Comment