A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Photo Walk - Downtown Elizabethton

Today's photo walk took me to downtown Elizabethton. I have lived here for seven years, and besides some photos around the covered bridge, I have never explored downtown with my camera.  I walked around the covered bridge, up and down Elk Avenue, and around the riverside preservation.  The humidity was low and the temperature cool!

Covered bridge over the Doe River

Broad Street bridge





It was dark inside the bridge and these pigeons were tucked just inside on my right - they made me jump just a little!

A forgotten shoe



Inside Dino's restaurant.  Both of these signs made me laugh.

Paris?  Nope, just cafe tables outside of Southern restaurant!

Carter County War Memorial

I love old ads painted on the side of buildings.

Downtown has some beautiful architecture.  The pigeons seem to like it.



This building is so little and cracks me up. I wish there was more around it so you could get a better view of the scale.



I heart this photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment