A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Photo Walk

This year I did not set your typical New Year's resolutions.  Instead, I set goals.  I set both personal and business photography goals.  One of those goals was to get out with my camera and do at least one photo walk per month.  I almost let this month slip away, but I got out there today!  Since we got some beautiful snow and my roads are still covered in snow and ice, and my car doesn't like the mountain roads when they are snowy, I stuck to my mountain side for my walk.  I, also, took Ruger with me for his first photo walk and his first time exploring the rest of our property.  I am happy to report that he did awesome and I look forward to taking him on more photo walks!  As a bonus, it pooped him out and he is currently passed out at my feet!!



Ruger was extremely engaged with his new surroundings, but he happily stopped when I was taking photos!  He was tied to my belt and didn't pull me off my feet once!





I love black and white, trees, and Ansel Adams!



Icicles hanging off the the wheel well of the Jeep.


Looking over Long Hollow



No comments:

Post a Comment