A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Monday, March 4, 2013

A (Cold) Winter Session!

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to combine two of my favorite things - photography and winter!  My friend Carolyn and her family are a real set of troopers!  The temperature was around 32 and I think the wind chill was around 25!  Our goal was to get some great winterized family photos.  And the weather provided!  It also provided a great opportunity to use black and white - another of my favorites!  Here is a quick sneak peek at a few of my favorites from the day.

I love these two together - they are very sweet, loving couple!








No comments:

Post a Comment