A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pet Photos with Santa

Saturday was our Pet Photos with Santa day at Pet Friends Forever.  My mom and dad drove up to help us out and dad is an awesome Santa!  Sadly, our day fell a little flat.  We only had ten dogs (three of those belonging to Amy and I) and one little girl from the shop next door.  It may have been slow, but it was still a fun experience and maybe interest will grow for next year.  Here's a peek at the pets, and little girl, who visited. *To order your photos please visit www.jcommons.smugmug.com*

Snoopy

Gucci

Casey

Marlo, the little girl




Kate

My Sarge and his grandpa Santa!

Gizmo, Bentley, and Lilly

Bentley

Gizmo

Lilly giving Santa a kiss


Lucy and Linus - Amy's dogs, the PFF owner

No comments:

Post a Comment