A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Patrick's With The Commons

St. Patrick's Day is a special time in our house.  The husband and I are both Irish and we love all things Ireland!  St. Patrick's brings out our favorite foods and, more times than not, an all day QVC marathon for me!  Here's our St. Patrick's Day in a few photos.

The state of my kitchen.

Blueberry Scones for breakfast.

Guinness Corned Beef and Cabbage

Irish Potato and Soda Bread

Dinner is served.

My shortbread pan.

This is the best the designs have ever turned out!

And there were but crumbs left.

No comments:

Post a Comment