A note from the photographer

(All photos on this website are copyrighted and belong to the photographer. Use without express written permission is prohibited.)


Check out my photography website at J. Commons Photography


Contact me to find out what I can do for you! Jennifer.commons@gmail.com


Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jo'd and Steve's Renewal Ceremony

I had the honor and privilege to capture Jo'd and Steve's Renewal Ceremony.  There were a few pitfalls throughout the day, but fun was finally had by all!  After 10 years, and with a little inspiration from someone special, they rededicated their lives and took the plunge.  Literally!!

I was invited to pile in the limo with the family and get a few shots of them all before the ceremony.




I love this shot!

Then we arrived at the new site.

The cake - someone had already stuck a finger through it!

The lazy river cupcakes!

Jo'd and Steve listening to their friend Billy sing "The Broken Road."

The Ceremony

The Plunge!  (Sadly, I was too slow to capture this from the front.  Sorry guys :(

Just a little wet!

Then Jo'd pushed Steve into the pool!

And others attempted to push Jo'd into the pool!

I was treated to a Zumba routine!

Then Jo'd went on the warpath with blue frosting her weapon of choice!


Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day!!
Check out the rest of Jo'd and Steve's photos at J. Commons Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment